Craft Chocolate & Wine Tasting
In the first bean-to-bar chocolate shop in San Sebastian
Red wine, white wine and dessert wine.
Selection of bean-to-bar chocolates and cacao drink
Tasting sheet for notes
AVAILABILITY & DURATION
Duration 1.5h Join a group tasting from the calendar or suggest a new date. We will do the best we can to arrange this for you.
Ideal for anyone who likes chocolate and wine. Great for couples, friends, family birthday presents and gatherings
1 MEAL DONATED
For every person who joins a tasting we donate a meal through the Zaporeak Kitchen project
Available Tuesday- Saturday
Specific dates available on request
Groups of friends
Actually fun family reunions
Anyone interested in chocolate and wine
Private tastings: Contact us to host a private tasting for you and your group. Groups can be 4- 10 guests.
Cost From €50
*Price is per person and includes tax
We can also do ‘just’ chocolate tastings, or chocolate & craft beer, chocolate and Basque ciders, chocolate and cheese tasting and chocolate with mezcal tastings. Feel free to ask.
What you’ll do
- Enjoy a 1.5h craft chocolate and wine tasting.
- See how chocolate is made in the first bean-to-bar chocolate shop and workshop.
- Learn about chocolate history through what you taste, and the stories behind the chocolate and winemakers.
- Learn how to taste wine like a pro.
- Taste award-winning chocolates like a professional chocolate taster, understand bean-to-bar chocolates, and, become a part of the chocolate revolution.
- Support small businesses.
- Get tips on what to look for when buying and tasting chocolate & wine.
- Use your new-found connoisseur skills to describe what you like (or don’t like)!
- For every person who joins a tasting, we donate a meal through the Zaporeak kitchen project, which cooks wholesome meals for refugees in Greece.
- Every tasting session includes 1 white wine, 1 red wine, 1 dessert wine, 4 different kinds of chocolate chocolates, and tasting material.
How it works
- Choose the date time and the number of people who will join the tasting.
*Prefer a private tasting?
Get in touch.
- Confirmation: Receive confirmation including details.
- Enjoy: See how bean-to-bar chocolate is made and enjoy guided chocolate and wine tasting.
Book in the Experience section of the website: https://lurkachocolate.com/es/inicio/#experiencias